Form Fillable Playbooks!

• 0 Replies
Form Fillable Playbooks!
« on: March 08, 2017, 04:20:25 AM »
Greetings!  I have been a player of Apocalypse World since first edition and have gotten into being the MC with the arrival of 2nd Edition.  I found, to my dismay when I was a player, that there were no PDF Playbooks that were form fillable.  As a result of my frustration, and a recent purchase of a new computer that came with a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, I have been making my own playbooks available to my players as they need them.  Since this community has been very helpful in the past with finding new and interesting ways to use the Apocalypse World system I have decided to make the few sheets I've made available to the public! 

Now bear in mind my poor performance with Adobe is to be expected, as I have less than a month of practice with it, but I have found these sheets to be useful.  That said, criticism or praise is welcome and encouraged!  I won't learn otherwise.  If you can't or don't want to use Google Drive to download these sheets, feel free to send me a pm or an email asking for the most current version of the sheets I've made form fillable. 

Also included in the folder is the Wastelander, the beginning of a set of sheets I have tentatively been calling my "End of the Road Playbooks" that represent characters who have reached the end of their stories but continue on for whatever reason (the Wastelander in particular represents someone who has Retired to Safety in the past but has decided to come back into play).

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone once again!  Thank you for all the help you guys have provided over the years and thank you for reading this!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B20AtEaMW4gbMWNMNFV0emtlWGc?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:25:24 AM by mithosaurion151 »