Playbook: Faceless

• 78 Replies

Bret

Re: Playbook: Faceless
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2010, 11:54:51 AM »
That would be awesome. I just made this face. :O You and benhimself and Nathan should totally get credit too.

I will make some final edits and maybe try to write up a snazzier intro and email it to you!
Tupacalypse World

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2010, 01:48:14 PM »
HA HA IT'S CANON NOW

No excuse to keep Matt from playing it!

Bret

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »
I have nowhere left to hide from my own creation.
Tupacalypse World

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »
This whole thread is super cool and I love you guys. And The Faceless.

I immediately imagine the character on the front of the Borderlands case. The guy in the sorta taunting pose holding a finger-gun to his head. So cool!

Bret

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »
Borderlands disappointed me greatly when I found out that I did not play that guy.
Tupacalypse World

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2010, 06:06:17 PM »
Me too! I was hoping he was an option. I still love that game, though.

Looking forward to seeing the final playbook. It's really rad that Vx is gonna print it as a special limited-edition thing. This community is so neat.

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »
Borderlands disappointed me greatly when I found out that I did not play that guy.
Wait, what?  I'm downloading that game now, and I don't get to be that guy?  Laaaaaaame.  That's some sneaky marketing BS right there.

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 05:46:40 PM »
Never fear. Borderlands is still really good. Play with at least one other person, if you can.

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 06:12:30 PM »
I was just playing today with Christian.  Yep, still fun.  The Faceless looks really fun as well.

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 06:51:25 PM »
Never fear. Borderlands is still really good. Play with at least one other person, if you can.
I don't know anyone else who has it, sadly... :(

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 08:58:54 PM »
I realize I'm late to the party, since the Faceless is about to be playbooked, but I really dig it and want to play one or play with one ASAP.

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
I don't know anyone else who has it, sadly... :(

I had it on the PS3, once. Now I want it on my shiny new 360...

Which do you have?

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 11:19:18 AM »
I had it on the PS3, once. Now I want it on my shiny new 360...

Which do you have?
PC.  In fact, I didn't realize it was for the consoles (I don't pay a lot of attention to them since I don't have any... though I should have realized.  Pretty much everything on the PC is also on a console or three these days).  Can the different platforms play together?

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »
Skinner who takes faceless as a new character type. I want that story to come true.

First character I played in Apocalypse World was a skinner who'd had her jaw smashed off. that was her back story: she used to be a warlord's mischief, and now she was wandering the world with a mess of pus and bandages where her pretty little mouth used to be.

If I'd had the Faceless playbook, at the time, the character might have been easier to play.

Bret

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 10:01:56 PM »
I just watched Book of Eli and early on is a fat guy with a chainsaw and a gas mask. He made me really excited.

Maybe a chainsaw can go in the gear here.
Tupacalypse World