Adventures in Kalland

• 0 Replies
Adventures in Kalland
« on: March 24, 2016, 03:10:15 PM »
Hello,

I'm writing a light heroic fantasy PbtA game, taking inspiration from Uncharted Worlds.

Currently I am in the early stages. All the main Moves have been written down, I have some thoughts on Attributes and am now embarking upon the selectable races, professions and origins. Magic will be lightly described and quite free-form in nature. More on that when the Mage profession is written up and posted.

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself. I've produced a couple of RPGs, Wordplay and Age of Arthur, and thought I would have a hack about with the Apocalypse. My design work will appear on a dedicated blog, but I'd be delighted to discuss any aspects of what I am creating here, amongst the community. As with everything I create, it always starts with a desire to build a game that I can run. Over the coming weeks I will be adding races, professions and origins to make 'creation paths' for player characters. If at all possible I would like to have enough down to be able to run an early playtest on the 8th May at my FLGS.

Having a target focuses the mind!

Please find the blog here: http://adventuresinkalland.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm very glad to have found this place and have been ogling all the great ideas.

Cheers