Re: dedicated hack forums
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »
I fell behind, but I'm caught up now!

-Vincent

As If

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2014, 09:04:21 AM »
Lumpley wrote:
I wish I could be like "okay forum, make the top half SMF-like and the bottom half Vanilla-like."

Would this be an appropriate time to send you a proposal and bid for site design and data migration?  Not joking.

lumpley

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2014, 09:09:49 AM »
It would!

-Vincent

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2014, 07:54:23 PM »
Thanks very much! :)

exit

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2014, 09:12:59 PM »
Didn't realise you were supposed to post here until I re-read the email you sent me Vincent! Sorry about that. Here's what I should've posted on this thread instead of emailing (whoops) :)

I was wondering if I could get a forum for my hack. It's as of yet called [untitled] (inspiring, I know) but I think I'm sort of at the stage where I'd like to get some feedback. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! (It was.)

exit

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 01:00:43 PM »
Should say that I'm actually calling my RPG [untitled] at the moment as opposed to it being untitled. Sorry for any confusion. I can't think of a better title at the moment without it sounding too corny.

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2014, 03:10:42 PM »
Hi Vincent,

Can you please create a hack forum for Beyond: Adventures in Hazardous Space.

Thanks, Michael D

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2015, 04:30:02 PM »
Hi Vincent

Can you open a thread for City of Judas? I'm interested in collecting feedback and comments from readers and players.
The game homepage is http://www.daimongames.com/judas.html

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2015, 12:01:23 AM »
Hi Vincent,

Can you please create a hack forum for Beyond: Adventures in Hazardous Space.

Thanks, Michael D
Please ignore this request, as Beyond has been put aside in favor of Steampunk World which now has its own G+ community.
Thanks

« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2015, 12:13:05 PM »
Hi Vincent -> First the fanboy comment: AW and its spinoffs/hacks* are amazing. Thanks so much for bringing the concept and rules to the RPG community. It's incredibly great way to give GMs and players a breath of fresh air.

Now to the point of the post: At what stage of development would it be appropriate to ask for a dedicated forum? I've got design notes for a new system based on Powered by the Apocalypse System that I've been putting together for a number of years. I'd like to start getting forum member opinions on direction and decisions to start formalizing the system and setting.

Again, thanks :)

* Is a new system like Dungeon World, Uncharted Worlds, etc. considered a spinoff? A hack?

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2016, 04:04:17 AM »
Hi Vincent,

Due to the size of the thread and the amount of AP stuff now being done, could Snuffed get a hack subforum?

Merci beaucoup.

Hildy

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2016, 02:36:47 PM »
I'm getting ready to go into a "forum active" phase and brain dump some alpha release stuff for my hack. I'd love to get a forum for "Metroplex".

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2016, 03:36:10 PM »
Hi there,

I have got a completed alpha document, I'm not sure if its appropriate yet but I would like a dedicated forum for my Sci-fi trope filled hack called "Planet of the week" by me K.P. Jacobs.

For the time being I will start a post under brainstorming & development.

Thanks in advance!