New Skin: The Warped

• 2 Replies
New Skin: The Warped
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:21:33 PM »
I got an idea for a Monsterhearts skin that I didn't think was done before, so I decided to put together...

The Warped

The Warped is part Quasimodo, part Beauty and the Beast and part high-school tragedy. I based it on my own experience coming out as ex-Mormon in a majority-Mormon school district and a friend's feelings on coming to high school after spending her childhood being homeschooled by her fundamental Christian parents. We both felt like everyone could tell we were different than them. We felt visibly scarred, more than different, and strange-- Luckily, others were more than happy to remind us at every opportunity.

I would love to hear your opinions on this Skin! Everything is up for debate. I've never done this kind of thing before...

I'd like to also throw a quick thank-you to neonchameleon, who put together the Banshee sheet on google documents that helped me figure out how to format everything for my own sheet.

Re: New Skin: The Warped
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 12:38:06 PM »
I might have to include this Skin as an option in my next campaign of MH if I ever get one off the ground.

niamh

Re: New Skin: The Warped
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:41:56 PM »
I like it except for rolling with volatile to turn on...