Grim Portents issue 2 finally here! (And a new approach for future submissions)

• 1 Replies
The second issue of the Dungeon World/Powered by the Apocalypse fan e-zine Grim Portents is available for download from the Grim Portents website! Explore the Wine-Dark Sea, face off against a hydrodaemon, establish your own tavern and generate a secret spy organisation.

Thank you to everyone who contributed articles, illustrations and feedback – and a particular thanks to Jonathan Walton for his cover design and herculean layout job.

All articles are under free and open Creative Commons licences.

Contributing

If you’ve written anything for Dungeon World, World of Dungeons or other Powered by the Apocalypse games, we’d be very interested to publish it. First, submit it to sanglorian@gmail.com (or read the submissions page for guidance). We’ll post it on the blog within a week or two, and then when we have enough content we’ll compile it into Grim Portents issue 3.

We're also always interested in artworks.

There is a theme, “The Thaw”, but that’s for inspiration – it’s not required!

All submissions must be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike, or CC0 (a public domain licence).
All my posts (unless stated otherwise) are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.

Hey, just curious if there's a specific idea wanted for The Thaw, or if it's just a tagline sorta thing for people to work with when submitting. I had a penguin Front idea, and thought I could adapt it for Dark Dungeons :D