I expect we're all here for the same reason: we're excited about Apocalypse World, and we're excited about new games that take Apocalypse World as their starting point. I'm calling them "hacks," but I expect many of them to transcend the word.
Secondarily, maybe you're excited about my other games or about my take on roleplaying theory. I'm excited about those things too.
So here are the ground rules:
1. No name-calling, no trolling, no personal attacks, no spam. Stay on topic. Use the forums for what they're for. Try to just say what you mean. Be as clear and as open as you're able, with as little defensiveness, posturing and sarcasm as you can manage. Swearing is fine. Swearing at people isn't.
2. If you're a pain in my ass, I'll put you in the penalty box. I'll let you out again the next day, probably. The penalty box means read-only access.
3. Use the what's cool thread.
4. When you ask a question, put a question mark at the end of it. It seems obvious now, but if you take care to always do it, you'll save us all a ton of grief.
5. New users can't send private messages or have sigs, as an anti-spam measure. I'm spam-traumatized from admining the Forge, so please be indulgent. 3 forum posts will make you a regular user, so you can PM people and create a sig then.
Thanks! I'm glad you're here.