Monster of the Week on Infrno.net

• 1 Replies
Monster of the Week on Infrno.net
« on: December 19, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »
Greetings, monster lovers.

I'll be running a game of Monster of the Week on Infrno.net this Friday at 7pm California time.

What the hell is Infrno? Infrno (no E) is a virtual table top (VTT) created by some very cool dudes. We use Skype for voice. The die roller is built into the VTT. It's not the same as a face to face game, but the advantage is that people from all over the world can connect and play RPGs from the comfort of a computer chair. I've run MotW on Infrno before, and it works great for up to four players.

Also, Infrno has a social network aspect and calendar so you can make friends, schedule games that appear on the public calendar, and even grant achievements to folks who play in your games.

If anyone is intrigued but can't make Friday night, drop me a line and we'll set up another game at a better time. I have some time off coming up and would love to run more games.

Cheers!

Re: Monster of the Week on Infrno.net
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:09:22 AM »
Just a bump to let all you MotW fans know that this is still a thing that is happening. I've run the game in person and on the virtual tabletop (VTT) a bunch of times now, and it is fun as hell. In person is more open to humor and the fun of chatting with people and roleplaying face to face. But online always feels like a more intimate story-making/roleplaying experience. It's more focused.

In any case, it would be great to see some more MotW Keepers come run games on Infrno so I could play some of the characters I'm dying to try. =)

Cheers.

Oh, here's a link to an image of the VTT (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37403859/Screen%20Cap.jpg) for my games. It has some IP, to help the players choose a class, but the game description page has a link to buy the game book.