Four forum-made classes in "proper" DW format.

• 6 Replies
Four forum-made classes in "proper" DW format.
« on: December 02, 2012, 12:16:16 AM »
For your pleasure: https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B3OKU960Zo97MlBmX2lkdkF3RlE

contained within are my own takes on the Artificer, Fortune-Teller, Noble and True Knight classes presented elsewhere on this forum (click the names for links to the original threads). I used the nice MSWord template here.

In all cases bar the Artificer, any modifications I made are minor. The Artificer's Gadget belt underwent significant change to fit my image of dungeon world technology better. The Fortune-teller lost some moves due to lack of space.

Hopefully these will be of use to people.

Re: Four forum-made classes in "proper" DW format.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 04:27:19 AM »
Awesome, thanks!

vsh

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 04:19:18 AM »
Awesome! Though Fortune-teller has Insightful Attack listed twice on advanced moves list.

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 04:20:31 AM »
Awesome! Though Fortune-teller has Insightful Attack listed twice on advanced moves list.

Whoops! I'll go fix that immediately

EDIT: fixed now. With the extra space, I could put Master Diviner back in. I wish I should put in the Apothecary/Witch's Brew/Placebo Effect moves back in, but that set of three moves takes up too much space. I guess I'll have to treat it as a Compendium Class.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:29:28 AM by Zartes »

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »
@Zartes, I'm trying to download and print these PDFs, but the headers are all blurred out - they don't look like letters.

What font was used for the Name, Alignment, etc. sections?

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 05:58:17 PM »
The font used by the original maker of the template is called Masoch-Dirach. It should be imbedded in the PDFs, but if it isn't, I'll have to try to fix that.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
I also made a playbook for The Fortuneteller about two weeks ago and never posted it on these forums. Click here to download it. It was renamed The Augur because The Fortuneteller didn't fit.