AP:Limits

• 20 Replies
Re: AP:Limits
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 10:53:24 PM »
I was kind of expecting someone to rescue you.

Heh. -1 Hx to the other PC who made the LEAST effort in that direction.

-JC

Bret

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 11:07:46 PM »
Okay, I'll admit that some stuff happened besides my remembering the Harm move.

Nero's security job fell through so Baby suggested hiring themselves out to Saffron, even though she hates Saffron (she blames Saffron for Nero getting shot at her club). So they met up, discussed business, and now Saffron has them in her employ in exchange for drink and beds.

Also, yeah, Saffron wanted a meeting with Moses. She has a finger in every pie, but she couldn't get him to come to her club. But he agreed to meet with her! She just had to come to his turf. Alone. She was planning on going with Baby but Nero talked her out of it. And by talked her out of it I mean slept with her. Oh, and he agreed to go talk to Moses for her.

And Batty is now working security for Core. He was guarding the market, when the head of Core's goons' head exploded. There were snipers across the way. Batty ran out to try to get to their buildings, got shot in the leg and had to hide behind a bus. So he's laying there, he makes out their position, and then pops out and with three quick assault rifle bursts they're all mostly dead. And then all of a sudden Core's goons are listening to him when he gives them orders. Batty has a gang.
Tupacalypse World

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
I was kind of expecting someone to rescue you.

I dunno about expect, but I was damn well hoping. See if I give those fuckers the cure.
"I don't care what Wilson says." -- some slanderous bastard on the internet

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 10:25:08 AM »
Aw, come on. Saffron was totally going to demand your return when she met with Moses.

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 01:14:03 PM »
Aw, come on. Saffron was totally going to demand your return when she met with Moses.

"It's been two weeks since Buzz was dragged out of my club by a mob. I guess I should do something about it. Well, maybe after I have drinks and sex with Nero."

ON MY LIST SAFFRON.

p.s. it's not a friends list
"I don't care what Wilson says." -- some slanderous bastard on the internet

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
Saffron hasn't needed Buzz during those two weeks. But she hasn't been feeling too well lately and wants Buzz back. Doesn't it feel nice to be wanted? :D