Magical Moves List

• 5 Replies

Sen

Magical Moves List
« on: August 18, 2014, 12:19:58 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of putting together a bit of a hack, and I wanted to start by putting all of the magical moves into one list, which seemed like a great idea until I realised the sheer amount of them.

So I was wondering, is there any lists out there that have all the magical moves in one place (with what playsheet they came from, any prerequisites and/or what they replace)?

I'm going to need to do the same with spells, so if there's a list of those out there too it'd be great.

I'm starting to think I might be in a little over my head, so any help would be very much appreciated...

Re: Magical Moves List
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 09:02:56 AM »
By Magical Moves you mean Advanced Moves?

Sen

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
Yea, well, both the advanced moves and the class moves...

Trying to look at the various ways magic works in DW and come up with a standard system that an entire party of magic users would be able to choose their moves from.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 05:49:36 AM »
Ok, most of them aren't really magical though. It is mostly just extra stuff your character can do. And it makes sense the classes can't pick freely from a huge pool of moves every level up, if you want each class to feel unique. Currently there is some freedom in picking moves from other classes by picking multiclass advanced moves, and for that I guess your list could be slightly helpful I guess - I guess you can just copy-paste that. Don't think it will save any one any significant amount of time though.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »
Basically, Sen, you are asking for a list of supernatural/mystical/magic-oriented moves...?
This could be useful actually...

I need to work on a move DB someday XD

Sen

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 07:22:15 PM »
Yes, Antisinecurist, exactly!