[tremulus] The Horror Awakens... on Kickstarter!

• 7 Replies

Chroma

[tremulus] The Horror Awakens... on Kickstarter!
« on: August 27, 2012, 02:02:18 PM »
Hey hackers!

For those of you who are into Secrets Man is Not Meant to Know, here's something you should know:

tremulus - the AW-inspired game of Lovecraftian horror now has a Kickstarter up.  Let's get those stars right and wake this Thing up!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1227949612/tremulus-a-storytelling-game-of-lovecraftian-horro?ref=live
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

Re: [tremulus] The Horror Awakens... on Kickstarter!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 02:41:37 PM »
Chroma,

Thanks for the shout out! I was just getting over here and you beat me to it!

Best,

Sean

Chroma

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 10:11:27 PM »
Glad to see the target has been hit... it's all stretch from here!

"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
Does anyone have any details on this? The Kickstarter page is sadly lacking in any actual information, as far as I can tell.

Chroma

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 10:56:40 AM »
Does anyone have any details on this? The Kickstarter page is sadly lacking in any actual information, as far as I can tell.

It's essentially a horror/suspense game in the Lovecraftian genre, based on the Apocalypse World engine.

I'm on the playtesting team, what kind of details are you looking for?

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »

Peter,

What specific details are you looking for? There are a number of articles spread around the internet about tremulus (including some AP reports) and I discussed the mechanics and such on the RWR Podcast (click here).

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll be happy to either point you in a specific direction, or answer as best I can.

Best,

Sean

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 01:39:35 AM »
I kicked in.
more than with most kickstart stretch goals, I'm really looking forward to the plethora of skins. and secondarily the nifty playsets.

Chroma

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »
Hurray!

tremulus was successfully funded and then some!  Congrats to the folks at Reality Blurs!