Let's trade playbooks!

• 44 Replies
Re: Let's trade playbooks!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »
Speaking of the Exile, I've got all the ones currently available - including The Constructed and The Mad Scientist* by Reid San Filippo - in exchange.

* Not to be confused with the Action Scientist.

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2012, 09:24:05 AM »
Speaking of the Exile, I've got all the ones currently available - including The Constructed and The Mad Scientist* by Reid San Filippo - in exchange.

Where can I find the Mad Scientist and Constructed? I hadn't heard of those.

-John B.

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 04:39:02 AM »
I didn't know about Monster of the Week until it's Indie Go Go funding campaign was over.  :(  I totally would have backed it then, if I could have.  Anyway, I've ordered the game now, but I'd *really* like to get the backer playbooks (and, I suppose, any other limited ones out there).

So if anyone has them and is interested in trading for any of the limited edition Apocalypse World or Monsterhearts playbooks, let me know! 

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 08:29:27 AM »
@fnord3125 PM'd you

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2012, 12:49:31 AM »
I've just discovered Monster of the Week, after helping with the Kickstarter of Dungeon World and getting interested in what else was out there using the same basic ideas. I have missed out entirely on the limited edition stuff, but it all seems really intriguing. The only stuff I really have to offer is Dungeon World related... but I'm not even sure what to do with that. I kind of feel weird offering to trade "exclusive content"... like I'm not supposed to. Can anyone help me out here? What can I do to get in on the Monster of the Week LE playbooks?

Edit: actually, it has occurred to me that I might have some other stuff to offer that isn't related to the Apocalypse World system or it's variants, but might still be of interest to some folks. I've taken it upon myself to hack Ghost/Echo's base system ("otherkind dice," a notable precursor to Apocalypse World) for use with adventuring ninja warriors. It includes a one page document on coming up with cool (Japanese) names for characters, locations, and monsters. I've also rewritten the action options for use with Zombie Survival, which I think works pretty well. I've been working on a modification of John Harper's Danger Patrol pocket that works excellently for one-shot D&D dungeon crawls... I'm not much of an artist, so there aren't any pictures or fancy layout, but if any of that seems like a fair trade for play books, let me know?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 01:34:11 AM by dyjoots »

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »
Hi, dyjoots. I just sent you a PM.

-John B.

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 07:54:40 AM »
Hello, I just ordered MotW, and noticed this thread.  I do have a few of the special AW playbooks if anyone is interested in a trade.  I have: Faceless, Hoarder, Maestro, Quarantine, and The Touchstone. 

If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks!

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 08:40:25 AM »
Hello, I just ordered MotW, and noticed this thread.  I do have a few of the special AW playbooks if anyone is interested in a trade.  I have: Faceless, Hoarder, Maestro, Quarantine, and The Touchstone. 

I would be happy to trade with you. Email me at connallmac (at) gmail dot com. I will trade you the Luchador, the  Summoned, the Divine, the Snoopy and the Hard Case for them.

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2012, 02:07:58 PM »

I would be happy to trade with you. Email me at connallmac (at) gmail dot com. I will trade you the Luchador, the  Summoned, the Divine, the Snoopy and the Hard Case for them.

Awesome, mail sent!

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:47 PM »
Alright, I just got the game and I'm really digging it so far. Everything looks like it's got a nice and grim feel to it, and it just looks fun to play as a hunter, as well as a keeper. I've only got the Luchador playbook right now and hopefully I can find something like the Divine or Summoned playbook if anyone is willing to trade, but right now I'm just loving this game and can't wait to play it!

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »

Ok, what would you like for the Constructed and Mad Scientist? I have most everything else but the Exile

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2012, 06:24:17 PM »
I've got all the LE playbooks (including the Exile) except for the Hard Case and the Summoned, and I'm willing to trade for either one. Particularly interested in the Summoned, though. :D

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »
Hi lost_zeppo,

I'd be happy to trade the Summoned for the Exile. I'm sending you an IM now.

-John B.

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 09:35:35 PM »
I've got all the LE playbooks (including the Exile) except for the Hard Case and the Summoned, and I'm willing to trade for either one. Particularly interested in the Summoned, though. :D

Another IM away :)

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 11:45:07 AM »
I'm looking for Monster of the Week playbooks. I have the Luchador plus the Faceless and Touchstone from Apocalypse World if anyone wants to trade.