Newest Pdf

• 6 Replies
Newest Pdf
« on: July 02, 2012, 07:40:54 PM »
So I bought the game a few months ago, right around the week the git repository went live. I didn't bother playing and sending an e-mail to get into the adventurer's guild because I knew it wasn't the newest version of the rules. I didn't e-mail after I finally played at Forge Midwest either, because I was so busy. I noticed recently that my Downloads section of the DW website has Adventurer's Guild downloads, but the Beta pdf links both lead to Invalid File. Do I just not have proper access? Was there a link to the latest pdf in the Kickstarter updates that I just missed? Might that be a good idea?

Re: Newest Pdf
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »
I think non-guild members can now see the files but not access them.  If you've played, postan AP and email the designers.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 07:46:09 PM »
I'm not in the guild, sadly (no group at the moment), but I don't see any of the Adventurer's Guild links on the downloads page.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
I'll send Sage an e-mail, unfortunately for the time being, my only feedback is "You shouldn't let players drink during Luke's erotically charged sexventures, maybe take that ability out of the final release."

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 07:49:45 PM »
I'll send Sage an e-mail, unfortunately for the time being, my only feedback is "You shouldn't let players drink during Luke's erotically charged sexventures, maybe take that ability out of the final release."

Do that.

Then post the AP behind this story. I must know.

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 09:23:42 PM »
Nope, I was totally wrong.  Not logged in, I don't see any of the files that are available to the Guild.  Sorry.  No clue why that's happening.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 03:36:35 AM »
Our CMS has been problematic of late.  Issues with the site should be reported to our web-troll (which is to say, me, mostly) via whatever venue you like most.