Last Child playbook (again)

• 35 Replies
Re: Last Child playbook (again)
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »
So, Chroma made a Horseman trifold, too, but it was the unrevised version, so I didn't post it up with the Last Child trifold. But somebody on SA tried making one, so I might as well throw up links to both:
Unrivised Horseman trifold
Revised Horseman trifold

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 10:32:14 PM »
I'm the one that put that revised one together. Hope people get some use out of it! The Horseman is a super-stylish playbook, so I thought it deserved at least a half-decent trifold.

I can't say I'd recommend doing this kind of thing in an image editor like I did, though.

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 03:33:33 AM »
Yes, I tried doing the original playtest small booklet style layout a couple years ago and didn't enjoy it, so now I don't make trifolds. Also because I don't usually have any legal-sized paper.

I'm glad you like the Horseman. Occasionally I hear that people play my Heralds, but nobody ever writes up an ap and shows it to me.

Chroma

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 08:57:08 AM »
I'm glad you like the Horseman. Occasionally I hear that people play my Heralds, but nobody ever writes up an ap and shows it to me.

Oh, you'll get yours, you'll get yours...  once I find a new group here in Ottawa!
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
Hey Johnstone, would it be possible to get a copy of the other Heralds? I've only ever seen The Horseman kicking around.

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »
Sure, I usually trade it for custom AW material. I'll send you a PM.