An Arresting Skinner

• 34 Replies

noclue

Re: An Arresting Skinner
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2015, 04:32:46 PM »
Or even during the fact, it just doesn't mean that they can use it to win the fight.
James R.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
     --HERBERT SPENCER

Lukas

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 04:53:13 PM »
I felt that this fight scene from Marco Polo showed a very good example of the combo of An Arresting Skinner + Impossible Reflexes.

(Not worksafe, in case the combination of those two moves isn't enough of a hint)

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 07:11:08 PM »
I love the idea that this can be used without hotness.

"That unkempt old man is not really going to take of his disgusting socks in our clean house? I can't believe it, he's doing it! It's so horrible I can't look away!"

Never thought of taking this move from another playbook, but now I'm intrigued.

Ebok

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 12:41:16 AM »
One of my players was playing a Driver that multiclassed an arresting skinner so that he could take off his suit jacket, gloves, and sunglasses before the brawls took place. Gave him a couple seconds of monologue or intimidation to preface the violence--and provided him a way to keep those clean and in-tact in a ruined world. He made it Cool
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:27:22 AM by Ebok »

noofy

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2015, 08:14:01 AM »
Lukas, that clip NAILS an arresting Skinner. Spot on chap.