[Dungeon Starter] An UnderDark Steading - Canker's Canyon

• 1 Replies

noofy

[Dungeon Starter] An UnderDark Steading - Canker's Canyon
« on: May 09, 2012, 11:38:36 PM »
Hi gang,
I recently was working on a Front for the 2012 One Page Dungeon Contest, heavily inspired by the Mad MAx 3 Film 'Beyond Thunderdome'.  I blew out of the one page restriction, and I never really came up with a good map. So here it is. I ran it last weekend for Branvion and Tonks and they had a balst. Please use it in your games :)

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1uCfI7byxjYy8sACn4n3zqnowGTXoWSDo5zqAjFWskeM

Re: [Dungeon Starter] An UnderDark Steading - Canker's Canyon
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »
Awesome. It jumps off the page and looks like it's full of interesting possibilities. My memory is sketchy on Thunderdome as I think I've only seen it once, in the movie theater, back in the 80s. Outside of the obvious fantastic elements, how closely did you adhere to the film?

Also, is this your normal format? I've been tinkering with different layouts to make the front management clean and easy to reference in play when I need to. So I'm curious to know what people are doing for their notes. (I imagine a time in the not-so-distant future when I will have created blank "forms" that I can just fill out off the top of my head while I find I have spare time during my daily routine about town. A tight, one-page format that I can make a hundred copies of and have it in a binder so it's easy to carry around.)