The new character sheets...

• 19 Replies

sage

Re: The new character sheets...
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
People who like the character sheets without art and want everything at once: same link as before, but now exactly what you've always wanted. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3269630/Dungeon_World_Character_Sheets_Artless.pdf

noofy

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 10:47:43 PM »
I'm with Sage, I like something cool to look at - so I've been sneaky.
I've taken the 'no-art' character sheets and layered B&W pictures of iconic classes (as montage)all over the sheet. Some bold and in the background, others very faintly overlaid in grey. This gives more than one image for the players to reference, usually covering both sexes and available races for the class

The ranger playsheet for instance has these images from artists I really admire (taken from deviant art mostly - obviously for personal use!) over/underlaid on the blank sheet:

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 02:33:54 AM »
I like the art and I'm fine with it being on the sheet, I just think that the way it's laid out makes that part of the sheet too crowded and distracting; it's aesthetically displeasing.

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »
One thing that I really want to see is a blank character sheet were I can translate the texts. My player's are all brazilian gamers that don't speak english and I have to translate everything for them.

Thanks and good job everbody.

sage

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 12:33:10 PM »
Currently all the character sheets are in InDesign, which limits how many people can use them (since not many people have InDesign). I'm working on a system that will allow everyone to make character sheets using HTML, but that's still a ways off from looking good.