The Summoned LE Playbook

• 6 Replies
The Summoned LE Playbook
« on: February 10, 2012, 12:17:18 PM »
Does anyone know where I can pick this one up? Would anyone be willing to trade?

Re: The Summoned LE Playbook
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:41:20 AM »
I'm curious about these as well, since I found out about the game a few days after the indieagogo funding ended. I'm interested any of the limited edition playbooks, and while I don't have much to trade, I could send over the official AW LE playbooks, the Juggernaut, the the Monsterhearts LE playbooks, or perform any number of thematically appropriate tasks in trade. Either way, I'm terrifically eager to see what the LE playbooks are about.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
There are going to be a couple more limited edition playbooks coming up from me, as well as some fan-made ones (I hope).

Plans currently include:
 - the Luchador (by Reid San Filippo) which will be going out to post-fundraiser preorders & the remainder of the initial print run. Reid has a few other playbooks on the way, too.
 - the Action Scientist (by me) which I'm planning to make available to people running games at conventions, the same as the Faceless for Apocalypse World.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:27:19 AM »
- the Action Scientist (by me) which I'm planning to make available to people running games at conventions, the same as the Faceless for Apocalypse World.
My second Con game can be found here! ;)

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 06:40:44 AM »
My second Con game can be found here! ;)

Cool, let me know when you need it!

Warning: Action Scientist can lead to extreme science mayhem.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 07:02:51 AM »

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 09:54:49 PM »
Just realised forgot the link!

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/game.php?id=RPG117

Cool. That should be time to get art done for it (currently on hold until main book complete), so remind me again closer to the time for a copy (or when I put up a thread for the finished version) .