I'm working on compiling playbooks for my home campaign, based on the efforts of a malignant Worm God to insinuate itself into civilized realms.
I plan to create a series of playbooks ...
1) Cult of the Worm God (how the Worm God operates in a city)
and a series of playbooks detailing Deathhole Dungeon, where the Worm God itself actually resides ...
2) Deathhole Dungeon Site (describes entrances and surroundings)
3) Kobold Quarter (a Kobold tribe occupies the first level)
4) Worm Spawn Quarter (the Kobolds are in conflict with the Worm Spawn who've risen up from below)
5) The Untouched Quarter (ruins of castle dungeons and a temple that once occupied this site but were swallowed into the earth a century ago)
and more playbooks as needed to describe lower levels if my players decide to explore deeper.
Here's the first completed playbook ... http://www.dmmuse.com/downloads/CultOfTheWormGod.pdf