New Ongoing AW Project (Needs layout and contributions)

• 5 Replies
New Ongoing AW Project (Needs layout and contributions)
« on: December 01, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
Hi, everyone!

I'm planning a new project of monthly AW supplements detailing and expanding on the idea of a particular type of apocalypse. I'm looking at doing them in six month runs, so every six months will show a new theme. (This assuming the first batch is successful.) My hope also is to have at least some of the content be adaptable / useful in other situations, too.

I'm looking to start in January if I can get everything in place. I may push it back to half-way through the year to give myself some more breathing room.

I'm looking for someone (or a few people, to share the work) willing to do layout and modify images in the AW-style. I know there are a few of you on here, so if anyone's interested in being involved, let me know.

I'd also be interested in some guest contributions, or proof-reading / editing. Any help would be necessary. Questions and inquiries are welcome!

Thanks,

- Alex D.

Ariel

Re: New Ongoing AW Project (Needs layout and contributions)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »
I can do the image thingy.

I don't know anything about layout.

In fact, I think what I do know is how to make layouts worse that just .docs.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:46:14 PM »
I'm reasonably proficient at layout.  Can probably help unless there's someone better :)

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 10:03:54 AM »
Cool, glad you guys spoke up! I'm a bit jammed due to the holidays and all, so I'm probably going to push the over-all release back to mid-year 2012. This'll give me enough time to get a backlog of completed work done, and get some infrastructure in place. I'll probably start work in earnest come January, although a good chunk of writing is done already.

I'll probably start a Google group or something similiar for who-ever's interested, so feel free to email me at aedsoftware AT gmail DOT com and I'll send out a message to everyone soon.

Thanks!

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »
I'm a proofreader/copy editor. Send me stuff; you have my e-mail.

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 09:12:26 AM »
Emailed you :)