Adrift - an Apocalypse powered sci-fi storygame

• 3 Replies
Adrift - an Apocalypse powered sci-fi storygame
« on: October 18, 2013, 01:38:21 AM »
Greetings! writersmelody and I have been working on a sci-fi storygame hack, which fo most of the development process we're calling Adrift. Players start the game stranded in deep space after a transit failure, the nature of which is decided on by blind vote. Other elements of the setting are also determined by player votes. The playbooks are based on the characters' reasons for being on the ship. In addition to Apocalypse World, we've drawn on Monsterhearts and Urban Shadows. The initial skeleton was provided by Simple World, but it's moved far beyond that.

The alpha version of Adrift is available here, and feedback is very much appreciated!

Re: Adrift - an Apocalypse powered sci-fi storygame
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 12:03:58 AM »
Was there supposed to be a link there? (Am I missing it somehow?) Some forums don't allow you to post a link until you've had 2-3 other posts already, as an anti-spam measure.

-- 77IM, wants to know when this form will stop asking him captchas

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
To my great embarassment, there is indeed no link. Here's the doc I should have linked in the first post.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
Seems like an interesting project. Any progress/playtest on this?
Our blog about gaming - Guild Redemund's Blog - Blog for Gaming in various forms (and stuff)