Elizabeth came up with it. It's awesome^_^
Some things I know for sure:
- The Hierophant has a retinue.
- He's probably kinda rich, barterwise.
- Has Hot, but I don't know what moves to associate with it...
Some ideas I'm tossing around:
- Frenzy similar to Hocus
Work Miracles? Maybe this replaces Largesse for Hierophants...(owes a lot to benhimself's War Magics)
When you perform the sacred rites with your retinue, choose a miracle first and then roll+hot. By default, the miracles are:
- 1-size intimate 1-heal; +1-heal debility
- 2-size, affected get hot+1 forward
- 2-size, -suffering: hunger, weakness, disease, fear, or lust
- 1-size 2-harm messy close
...and loud or not, at your option.
On a hit, your miracles are a little better. On 10+, choose 2. On 7-9, choose one. On a miss, take s-harm and maybe the MC will give your retinue suffering, but the miracle happens anyway.
- +1 size
- +1 heal or harm
- -messy or -close
- +1 barter
- The miracle moves unseen.
- +intimate, effects ongoing until your performance ceases