The Working Rules

• 9 Replies
The Working Rules
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:17:53 AM »
The working rules from which I am running my playstorming sessions can be found here. The rule as they exist in the document are highly unstable and liable to be changed at a moment's notice to better suit the needs of the game.
+++THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Ambition knows no bounds.+++

Rogue Trader: Apocalypse

Tavis

Re: The Working Rules
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 11:16:41 PM »
I am very psyched about this hack!

Arvid

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 01:39:23 PM »
I see there are different situations in which you take Insanity. That's cool! How does that work, like harm? Are there +insanity rolls, for instance to resist the taint of demons?

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »
Loving this so far. Any more progress?

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 02:52:21 AM »
Progress mainly stalled due to exams and then health issues, but I'm back and healthy, and hopefully I'll be able to do some more playstorming / design soon.

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 09:21:10 PM »
Cool. Thanks.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »
This is very much a living hack; if you PM me, I'll send you a link to the current rules; I'd make them openly available, but I've been trading access to them for AW LE playbooks and I'm not sure whether I should make something I traded for exclusive content available for open general consumption.

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 12:28:02 AM »
On second thoughts, I see no real reason to keep my hack locked up. You can find it here.

People who traded with me for access will receive a limited edition Planetary Governor playbook as soon as I write it. In addition, I'll send it (or one of the AW LE playbooks I've picked up) to anyone who plays the game, sends me some comments, or otherwise contributes to the hack.

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 08:04:37 AM »
Cool. Was just about to PM you, but this is better.

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 04:34:13 AM »
I really like this one, and I'm planning to run it(possibly adding bits myself if it won't be ready yet) in september or so. Consort is nice idea, as is sagelike Archivist(love your take on the demanding Archive). Waiting impatiently for the Magos and Void-Master(as they're really awesome ones to have, and I'm not sure if I'd make a good job with them myself).

Ship rules currently lack small ships(my crew has raider at this time, and while lack of firepower is sad, it sorts of makes for it with speed and maneuverability). Is this deliberate?